What is redress?

If you have suffered abuse while in care, you could be entitled to a payment from the Scottish Government, as well as a formal apology. This is called redress, and a scheme has been set up to help you make a claim.

Contact Redress Scotland

If you’d like to contact Redress Scotland with any general enquiries or comments, please email enquiries@redress.scot, or call 0300 244 9090.

For freedom of information and subject access requests, and all data-related enquiries, please email information@redress.scot.

If you wish to complain about any aspect of Redress Scotland’s service, you can email complaints@redress.scot

Or please write to:
Redress Scotland
PO Box 27177
Glasgow G2 9NL

Redress Scotland wants survivors who are entitled to payment to receive it.